Tuesday 5 October 2010

Review: Student video (Research)

I found a music video that had an interesting approach to the song by Paramore called Fences.



I've chosen this music video because it's illustrative and I find the scenes they chose to film very effective. It demonstrates how effective scenes can be by keeping it simple. Even though it was a very illustrative music video, the effects were almost taken in an disjuncture type of way. But i found that the effects completed the whole atmosphere these students wanted to have as well as demonstrate to the audience. I think they reached their aim in showing across their ideas to the audience as it has more that 1 million views on youtube.
I hope to use many scenes such as how these students did yet be very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment